2014-01-30

Acknowledgments

I am now finally back at home, it has been a most adventurous trip indeed. Now that my long journey has come to an end, I would like thank those who made it possible. My participation was equally dependent on three parts:

- Family. Maybe the hardest work was done at home? It´s not to be taken for granted to just leave a sambo and two small boys for such a long time. I love you all.

- Anna, my supervisor. Thanks for having the vision and knowledge to conduct research at the most faraway place on earth and letting me come along for the ride.

- Sang Hoon Lee and all our korean friends. 고맙습니다 (Thank you)  for the time on your very fine ship, I will remember it for the rest of my life.




Team Sweden.

A special thanks goes out to Jimmy for letting me use his camera gear, without which my trip and this blog would have been a lot less exciting.

Adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment